Monday, April 27, 2009

Join me in voting for KT Tobin Flusser

I am writing in support of KT Tobin Flusser for New Paltz Central School District Board of Education. I cannot imagine a more dedicated and enthusiastic member of my children's school board.

KT is tireless and driven. She has competently balanced her commitment to her children, husband and friends, her profession and her doctoral education for many years. Now, as completion of her advanced degree nears, she has decided to devote her personal and professional talents to the New Paltz School Board. KT is passionate about her children's education and about the larger community in which her children grow. Through her work in New Paltz GreenWorks, the SUNY New Paltz Environmental Task Force and the Village of New Paltz Environmental Conservation Commission, KT has devoted a great deal of her time to making New Paltz a healthier, responsible and responsive environment for all of us.

I know that decisions concerning my children's education and their well being at school are in competent hands with KT and I urge you to join me in my vote for KT Tobin Flusser for New Paltz School Board.

Amy Silvestro
New Paltz
(this letter appeared in the New Paltz Times, April 22nd edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment